All volunteer positions for the 2015 Vancouver Tweed Ride are filled!
Thank you all for your support.
BOTH ROUTE AND RIDE MARSHALS ARE ASKED TO:
Ideal Volunteers are:
- Over the age of 18
- Enthusiastic about riding and/or tweed culture
- Comfortable on a bicycle
- Courteous and respectful riders
- Responsible and reliable leaders
- Ready to have a fun day of Tweed!
- Free registration to the event (though donations to the charity are encouraged)
- The opportunity to ride in all or part of the event
- A bag of tweed swag
- A great big thank you from the Tweed Ride Organizing Committee!